WE ARE HIRING
PROJECT ASSISTANT NEEDED AT KIMPACT.
- Location: Osun State
- Job Type: Full Time / 6 months
- Job Field: Democratic Governance
- Job Title: Project Assistant
Kimpact Development Initiative (KDI) is a Non-Governmental Organization that promotes democratic governance, economic development and youth development. KDI aim to build informed and active citizens as a catalyst for the sustainable democratic and economic development of Nigeria by empowering the citizens through sensitization and advocacy, giving them room to maximize their potentials. KDI also focuses on in-depth research, capacity development and public policy advocacy. At this time, we have a desk for a Project Assistant with the following responsibility:
- Adhere to data collection and management procedures to prepare, collect, record and input data.
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research, reports and correspondence independently
- Coordinate travel needs, schedules and meetings and develop documents and monitor production activities
- Work collaboratively with the project coordinator and team to maximize productivity
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management
- Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently
- Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members
- Must not above 35 years
- Must be conversant with the Nigeria electoral process and the Electoral Act 2010 as amended.
- Must have a legal or paralegal background with at least 2 years of professional experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Significant hands-on experience with industry-specific software
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and current Curriculum Vitae (CV) using Project Assistant as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 30th June 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- KDI is an equal opportunity employer; women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.