WE ARE HIRING
FINANCE OFFICER NEEDED AT KIMPACT.
- Location: Osun State
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Field: Accounting
- Job Title: Finance Officer
Kimpact Development Initiative (KDI) is a Non-Governmental Organization that promotes democratic governance, economic development and youth development. KDI aim to build informed and active citizens as a catalyst for the sustainable democratic and economic development of Nigeria by empowering the citizens through sensitization and advocacy, giving them room to maximize their potentials. KDI also focuses on in-depth research, capacity development and public policy advocacy.
- Oversee the financial operations of the organization and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, ledgers, etc.
- Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for projects and for the organization.
- Preparing and maintaining donor agreements and staff contracts.
- Manage financial control, prepare and analyse budgets, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the organization on budget expenditures.
Obtainapprovals from the Director and from the donors on all procurements and purchases for the projects and for the organization.
- Monitor the expenditures to ensure that program funds
are utilizedappropriately by the close of the fiscal year.
- Provide orientation and training to the organization staff on cost-effective management.
- Ensure that
all financial reporting is completedon time and submitted to donors.
- Oversee the financial audits of all projects of the organization.
- Provide financial inputs for proposal development, project management, Human Resource Management policies, logistics, travel and other areas of administration.
- Must be at least 18 years and not above 35 years
- Hold a graduate degree in accounting,
- At least 2 years of working experience required in handling accounts function
- Good knowledge of computer – Microsoft Office applications (Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to conduct and coordinate multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to take direction and work independently, taking initiative within areas of responsibility
- Positive attitude and ability to adjust to changing priorities and growing responsibilities
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and current Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: email@example.com by no later than 25th June 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- KDI is an equal opportunity employer;
women and people with disability are encouragedto apply.
- Kimpact #NEVR position on the 2019 Bayelsa Governorship Elections November 20, 2019
- KIMPACT Informs the Public of its Bayelsa Pre-election Survey. October 11, 2019
- KIMPACT 2019 Pre-election Survey in Bayelsa State October 11, 2019
- KIMPACT 2019 Half Year Report September 8, 2019
- Youth Development In Osun State: The Case For A Youth Commission (Osun Youth Agenda Policy Brief)) August 29, 2019
- Osun Youth Agenda Press Conference July 30, 2019
- Kimpact Receives Osun State Young Legislators At Kimpact Office July 30, 2019
- OYA Team Meets Key Decision Makers In Osun July 30, 2019
- Kimpact/NDI Trains 70 Experts On Community Organizing, Mobilization And Policy Development July 30, 2019
- OSUN YOUTH AGENDA NEWSLETTER July 29, 2019