COMMUNICATION EXPERT NEEDED AT KIMPACT
- Location: Osun State
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Field: Communications
- Job Title: Communication Officer
- Key responsibility includes writing content, supporting the development of informational and promotional resources such as fact sheets, brochures, posters, infographics, website content, E-newsletters, social media content, and podcast, as well as contributing to the development and execution of the organization’s communications program
- Provides technical input into projects including translating research into persuasive communication products.
- Contributes to communication strategies and work plans.
- Will provide operational and technical support as needed such as writing and/or reviewing monthly technical reports and updating work plans.
- Coordinate with graphic designers, and media team generally to establish workflows.
- Broaden the organization’s relationships with media, including creating and maintaining contacts with press and pitching stories to media outlets
- Proof-read materials to ensure accuracy, maintain a consistent tone, and clearly communicate core messages and values
- Coordinate the organization’s media presence at events and conferences
- Must be at least 18 years and not above 35 years
- At least 2 years of working experience required in strategic communication, content development, public relations, advertising, promotion or other communications methods
- Fluent using social media, blogs, website administrator tools, Google Analytics, and email marketing services
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with staff at all levels, interact with external partners.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to conduct and coordinate multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to take direction and work independently, taking initiative within areas of responsibility
- Positive attitude and ability to adjust to changing priorities and growing responsibilities
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and current Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- KDI is an equal opportunity employer; women and people with disability are particularly encouraged to apply.
Download the full Job Advertorial
Visit: www.kdi.org.ngLast modified: May 22, 2021