The Vote Not Fight Campaign team visited the NUJ Chairman in person of Mr Biodun Olalere at the NUJ Secretariat. Mr Femi Olanipekun the media coordinator of Osun Vote Not Fight Campaign led the team and did the opening remark on the visitation. Mr Bukola Idowu, the Project Coordinator introduced the team to the NUJ chairman and his team.
Mr. Sunday Adaje of Youngster stated what the VoteNotFight campaign is all about and the need to partner with NUJ as a very important stakeholder in ensuring a peaceful election. He further said the advocacy visit is to inform the NUJ better on what the set objectives VOTENOTFIGHT is to achieve. The Chairman NUJ responded by promising to partner in spreading the news of #VOTENOTFIGHT.
- SAGE Policy Brief 1 May 1, 2021
- Creating A Culture Of Peace April 26, 2021
- Electoral Violence: The Bane of Election Integrity. January 28, 2021
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 4 on #OndoDecides2020 September 30, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Ondo State Full Report) September 25, 2020
- Young Leaders Engaging Their Communities for Global Action September 9, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 3 on #OndoDecides2020 September 9, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Edo State Full Report) September 2, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 2 on #EdoDecides2020 August 15, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 1 on #EdoDecides2020 August 12, 2020