On the 14th of June, Osun Vote Not Fight team together with Youngstar Development Initiative representatives paid an advocacy visit to Osun State Independent National Electoral Commission’s REC in person of Mr Segun Agbaje. Mr Bukola Idowu introduced the Vote Not Fight Team and explained the purpose of our visit to the REC which is to get INEC support for the Vote Not Fight Campaign in the State. He further explained the proposed of Vote Not Fight Activities to the REC.
Mr Sunday Adaje the program Director of YDI appreciated the REC for their good work and talked about the Overview of Vote Not Fight. In his response, Mr Segun Agbaje, the INEC REC said Vote Not Fight Campaign is a welcome campaign, that peace is an essential thing needed, most especially during the election. He pledged his support for the campaign and will inform all the local government electoral officers to work with us.
- Electoral Violence: The Bane of Election Integrity. January 28, 2021
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 4 on #OndoDecides2020 September 30, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Ondo State Full Report) September 25, 2020
- Young Leaders Engaging Their Communities for Global Action September 9, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 3 on #OndoDecides2020 September 9, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Edo State Full Report) September 2, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 2 on #EdoDecides2020 August 15, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 1 on #EdoDecides2020 August 12, 2020
- VOLUNTEER WITH US June 25, 2020
- WE ARE HIRING June 25, 2020