The Bridge is a program targeted at training and fine-tuning the skills of students of higher institutions to suit the real world requirements in the area of employability and entrepreneurship. The bridge tends to enlighten all participants and make them understand what the CEO’s are looking out for in them as prospective employee.
Using practical approach of learning through life coaching, panel discussion, summer jobs and internship programs.
The first edition of the bridge held at Osun State University and indeed it was an impactful session with over 400 participants of the institution. They were impacted with qualitative information to soar with in life. This first edition gained a tremendous result as it was highly impactful.
- SAGE Policy Brief 1 May 1, 2021
- Creating A Culture Of Peace April 26, 2021
- Electoral Violence: The Bane of Election Integrity. January 28, 2021
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 4 on #OndoDecides2020 September 30, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Ondo State Full Report) September 25, 2020
- Young Leaders Engaging Their Communities for Global Action September 9, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 3 on #OndoDecides2020 September 9, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Edo State Full Report) September 2, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 2 on #EdoDecides2020 August 15, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 1 on #EdoDecides2020 August 12, 2020