To experience a seamless OYA campaign, advocacy meetings were used as a tool to engage OYA targets and high-profile stakeholders. During the last quarter, the OYA technical team visited some high profile stakeholders which includes Dr. Awoyemi, Coordinating Director Ministry of Empowerment and Youth Engagement, Mr. Yemi Ijidele, Project Coordinator State and Local Government Reform (SLOGOR), Charles Adeyemi, Special Assistant to the Governor on Communication and Strategy, Hon. Tunde Olatunji, the Chief Whip of Osun State House of Assembly (OSHA) to seek their support on implementing Osun Youth Agenda.
All Stakeholders visited gave their support for the campaign. Mr. Yemi Ijidele expressed his elation towards the OYA and promised to recommend Kimpact Development Initiative to be part of budget planning and preparation process to the relevant MDAs. Hon. Tunji Olatunji, threw his weight behind the OYA and promised to work closely with OYA team on drafting a practicable Osun Youth Development Commission Bill for ease of passage and implementation of the bill.
- KDS February 25, 2020
- WE ARE HIRING February 5, 2020
- Administration of Electoral Justice in Nigeria February 1, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Report for BayelsaDecides2019 February 1, 2020
- Kimpact #NEVR position on the 2019 Bayelsa Governorship Elections November 20, 2019
- KIMPACT Informs the Public of its Bayelsa Pre-election Survey. October 11, 2019
- KIMPACT 2019 Pre-election Survey in Bayelsa State October 11, 2019
- KIMPACT 2019 Half Year Report September 8, 2019
- Youth Development In Osun State: The Case For A Youth Commission (Osun Youth Agenda Policy Brief)) August 29, 2019
- Osun Youth Agenda Press Conference July 30, 2019