To experience a seamless OYA campaign, advocacy meetings were used as a tool to engage OYA targets and high-profile stakeholders. During the last quarter, the OYA technical team visited some high profile stakeholders which includes Dr. Awoyemi, Coordinating Director Ministry of Empowerment and Youth Engagement, Mr. Yemi Ijidele, Project Coordinator State and Local Government Reform (SLOGOR), Charles Adeyemi, Special Assistant to the Governor on Communication and Strategy, Hon. Tunde Olatunji, the Chief Whip of Osun State House of Assembly (OSHA) to seek their support on implementing Osun Youth Agenda.
All Stakeholders visited gave their support for the campaign. Mr. Yemi Ijidele expressed his elation towards the OYA and promised to recommend Kimpact Development Initiative to be part of budget planning and preparation process to the relevant MDAs. Hon. Tunji Olatunji, threw his weight behind the OYA and promised to work closely with OYA team on drafting a practicable Osun Youth Development Commission Bill for ease of passage and implementation of the bill.
- SAGE Policy Brief 1 May 1, 2021
- Creating A Culture Of Peace April 26, 2021
- Electoral Violence: The Bane of Election Integrity. January 28, 2021
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 4 on #OndoDecides2020 September 30, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Ondo State Full Report) September 25, 2020
- Young Leaders Engaging Their Communities for Global Action September 9, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 3 on #OndoDecides2020 September 9, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Edo State Full Report) September 2, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 2 on #EdoDecides2020 August 15, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 1 on #EdoDecides2020 August 12, 2020