The Election Security Risk Assessment (ESRA) of the Nigeria Election Violence (NEVR) Report is an in-depth pre-election assessment of factors that could give rise to electoral violence in Edo state forthcoming governorship elections. NEVR is supported by the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES).
This study identified early warning signals, potential flash-points, factors, and actors that could constitute threats to peaceful elections in the Ondo states with major stakeholders. With, the ultimate goal that this information would create an effective mitigation plan by relevant stakeholders.
We hope that this report and its recommendations will inform the development of intervention strategies and mitigation plan of EMBs, security agencies, CSOs, and other institutions against electoral violence
Download the full report:Kimpact NEVR Ondo ESRA
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 4 on #OndoDecides2020 September 30, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Ondo State Full Report) September 25, 2020
- Young Leaders Engaging Their Communities for Global Action September 9, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 3 on #OndoDecides2020 September 9, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Edo State Full Report) September 2, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 2 on #EdoDecides2020 August 15, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 1 on #EdoDecides2020 August 12, 2020
- VOLUNTEER WITH US June 25, 2020
- WE ARE HIRING June 25, 2020
- Violence amid COVID-19 Lockdown June 15, 2020