Welcome to the official application for the 2020 Kimpact Democracy School!
We are excited to announce that we will convene this across Nigeria starting in March, 2020.
To be considered for the first cohort of Kimpact Democracy School which will hold 1st and 2nd of April, 2020. Kindly fill this form on or before March, 6th 2020.
Thank you and please let Akinyemi Oluwakemi (email@example.com) know if you have any questions as you fill out the application.
Kimpact Development Initiative
Kimpact Democracy School (KDS) is a program of the Governance and Youth Development arms of Kimpact Development Initiative (KDI) targeted towards restoring values and equipping young minds with quality skills, democratic ideals through training and mentorship on right values, leadership and active participation in democratic system. This we believe will help the participants achieve their full potentials and equip young minds with adequate knowledge, life skills and values to transform the Nation at large.
- Individual must be a graduate/Undergraduate of any recognized Tertiary Institution in Nigeria
- Serving or had served in any leadership capacity in or outside the higher institution will be an added advantage
- Members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) can also apply
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be between the age of 18-35 as at the time of application
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 4 on #OndoDecides2020 September 30, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Ondo State Full Report) September 25, 2020
- Young Leaders Engaging Their Communities for Global Action September 9, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 3 on #OndoDecides2020 September 9, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Edo State Full Report) September 2, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 2 on #EdoDecides2020 August 15, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 1 on #EdoDecides2020 August 12, 2020
- VOLUNTEER WITH US June 25, 2020
- WE ARE HIRING June 25, 2020
- Violence amid COVID-19 Lockdown June 15, 2020