The Osun Vote Not Fight Campaign team visited the number one Islamic Citizen of the state at his residence on Tuesday 10th of July, 2018. The Grand Imam – Sheikh Musa Animashaun, patiently listened to the Vote Not Fight team. He gladly gave his support by promising to relay the message to his entire subject at every platform available.
He as well gave us the opportunity to use the Friday Jumat service to pass the message across to the Muslims at the Osogbo Central Mosque, on the 13th of July, 2018 which gave us the opportunity to reach out to hundreds of Muslim faithful.
- SAGE Policy Brief 1 May 1, 2021
- Creating A Culture Of Peace April 26, 2021
- Electoral Violence: The Bane of Election Integrity. January 28, 2021
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 4 on #OndoDecides2020 September 30, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Ondo State Full Report) September 25, 2020
- Young Leaders Engaging Their Communities for Global Action September 9, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 3 on #OndoDecides2020 September 9, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Edo State Full Report) September 2, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 2 on #EdoDecides2020 August 15, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 1 on #EdoDecides2020 August 12, 2020