On the 21st of June, 2018, Osun Vote Not Fight Campaign team paid advocacy visit to the state Commissioner of Police Mr Adeoye Fimihan. The Deputy Commissioner of Police (Operation) Mr M. A Abu gave the team a warm welcome in the company of Deputy Commissioner Admin Mrs Rotimi Adelusi and Mrs Folashade Osoro, the State PRO. Mr Bukola Idowu introduced the team and talked about the Campaign to the deputy commissioner.
Mr Mufutau Ayinde Abu commended us for making the Nigeria Police as one of the Vote Not Fight Campaign partners as they are one of the major stakeholders in the state. He said they are ready to partner with us. He said the youth are majorly use for violence during the election and he is glad that the youth are the target of Vote Not Fight Campaign. However, we were not allowed to take pictures.
- SAGE Policy Brief 1 May 1, 2021
- Creating A Culture Of Peace April 26, 2021
- Electoral Violence: The Bane of Election Integrity. January 28, 2021
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 4 on #OndoDecides2020 September 30, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Ondo State Full Report) September 25, 2020
- Young Leaders Engaging Their Communities for Global Action September 9, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 3 on #OndoDecides2020 September 9, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Edo State Full Report) September 2, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 2 on #EdoDecides2020 August 15, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 1 on #EdoDecides2020 August 12, 2020