The advocacy visit was stated on the 12th July 2018, for 10 am. The meeting started 10:15am. Mrs Adeola Adebayo (Deputy Director for Corporate Affairs) where she stated the reason for visit. After which the introduction of VOTE NOT FIGHT CAMPAIGN TEAM was done by Bukola Idowu where he introduced all the members of the Vote Not Fight Team, after which Bukola Idowu introduced the VNF PROJECT campaign to the management team.
The director general welcomes the initiative and he encouraged the team to spread the campaign to prone areas where violence is high. He also pledged support for the campaign by using the programs in the station to promote it.
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 4 on #OndoDecides2020 September 30, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Ondo State Full Report) September 25, 2020
- Young Leaders Engaging Their Communities for Global Action September 9, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 3 on #OndoDecides2020 September 9, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Edo State Full Report) September 2, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 2 on #EdoDecides2020 August 15, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 1 on #EdoDecides2020 August 12, 2020
- VOLUNTEER WITH US June 25, 2020
- WE ARE HIRING June 25, 2020
- Violence amid COVID-19 Lockdown June 15, 2020