On the 9th day of July, 2018, the VoteNotFight campaign team visited Bishop James Popoola, the Bishop of the Osun State Anglican Diocese and a key figure in Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Osun state Chapter, in a bid to seek his support for VNF message amidst the Christian institutions, The objectives, structures and implementation strategies of vote not fight were all made known to him by Bukola Idowu the State Coordinator of the Campaign and Bukola in words seek his presence or his delegates at the religious bodies workshop.
Bishop James expressed his delight about the movement and that youths are standing up to their responsibilities by championing such as godly message, he pledged his support towards the spread of the peace message, assured us of his active involvement at the workshop.
- Electoral Violence: The Bane of Election Integrity. January 28, 2021
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 4 on #OndoDecides2020 September 30, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Ondo State Full Report) September 25, 2020
- Young Leaders Engaging Their Communities for Global Action September 9, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 3 on #OndoDecides2020 September 9, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Edo State Full Report) September 2, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 2 on #EdoDecides2020 August 15, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 1 on #EdoDecides2020 August 12, 2020
- VOLUNTEER WITH US June 25, 2020
- WE ARE HIRING June 25, 2020