In preparation for the #VoteNotFight campaign, KDI led the strategy team in Osun state to pay advocacy visit to Chief Ifayemi Ayinde Elebuibon, the Araba of Osogbo land and the foremost traditional worshiper leader in Osun state on the 6th day of July, 2018. The objectives, structures and implementation strategies were all made known to him by Kenneth Oviawe (Osun West Senatorial Coordinator).
Bukola Idowu, the State Coordinator of the Campaign seek his presence or his delegates at the religious bodies’ workshop. Chief Elebuibon received the team with love, expressed his delight about the movement, gave words of wisdom, pledged his support towards the spread of the peace message amidst his friends and followers and assured us of his presence at the workshop.
- SAGE Policy Brief 1 May 1, 2021
- Creating A Culture Of Peace April 26, 2021
- Electoral Violence: The Bane of Election Integrity. January 28, 2021
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 4 on #OndoDecides2020 September 30, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Ondo State Full Report) September 25, 2020
- Young Leaders Engaging Their Communities for Global Action September 9, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 3 on #OndoDecides2020 September 9, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Edo State Full Report) September 2, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 2 on #EdoDecides2020 August 15, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 1 on #EdoDecides2020 August 12, 2020