The Vote Not Fight team paid an advocacy visit to the Federation of Informal Workers of Nigeria (FIWON) on Friday 13th of July, 2018. The entire executives and large number of members of FIWON from the three senatorial districts received the message of the Vote Not Fight Campaign.
A commitment of absolute support to take the message further to all the artisans in their respective areas of influences was given by all the members that were present.
The President of FIWON Mr. Olayinka Ibrahim on behalf of the organization gladly appreciates the Vote Not Fight Campaign team and requested for IEC materials to help further the campaign with ease.
- Electoral Violence: The Bane of Election Integrity. January 28, 2021
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 4 on #OndoDecides2020 September 30, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Ondo State Full Report) September 25, 2020
- Young Leaders Engaging Their Communities for Global Action September 9, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 3 on #OndoDecides2020 September 9, 2020
- Kimpact NEVR Election Security Risk Assessment (Edo State Full Report) September 2, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 2 on #EdoDecides2020 August 15, 2020
- Nigeria Election Violence Report Factsheet 1 on #EdoDecides2020 August 12, 2020
- VOLUNTEER WITH US June 25, 2020
- WE ARE HIRING June 25, 2020